FFXIV Endwalker iGPU and mobile chips performance comparison
Using a few laptops and APUs I compared iGPU/mobile-CPU performance in the FFXIV Endwalker benchmark.
- 4800U: Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ARE05, 16GB 3200CL22 RAM dual-channel but with slow timings, Radeon 780M graphics
- 1165G7: HP 15-dw3000ni, 16GB 3200CL22 RAM dual-channel, tighter timings, Intel Xe graphics
- 7840U: GPD Win Max 2, 32GB dual channel 7500MT/s LPDDR5x, 24W cTDP
- 12700H: Erying mini-ITX motherboard with Intel mobile CPU (Intel Xe graphics, 2x8GB 3200CL16 RAM)
- 22200G, 4650G: AMD APUs, 2x8GB 3200CL16 RAM, Vega integrated graphics
Using average FPS from last scene the results look similar:
New Intel Meteor Lake Mobile CPUs offer much better integrated graphics (Intel Arc-based) that are comparable or a bit faster than the Radeon 780M. Gaming handhelds with Ryzen Z1 Extreme should perform similarly to 7840U. Steam Deck is a bit weaker but at lowest power limits it should win.
You can check my previous, more detailed analysis for iGPUs: